
Well, I've decided to join the world of "blogging" thanks to Shalie Ripley who introduced it to me!! It looked so fun so I had to give it a try. I'm still learning the ropes, but I hope to have a fun page soon! I don't have work today, so I've been busy creating my new page. I've also been cleaning the house and taking care of my puppy Chloe. She is a handful, but she's finally taking a nap so I had a few seconds to type a post. I just spent a fun weekend with my sister Amber and her family. I'll post some pics when I figure out how! Anyways, check back soon for more stuff. Loves!
7.02.2007
new comer
Posted by
Heidi
at
3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Heidi, its so fun to hear from you. You look as darling as ever. Welcome to the world of blogging. Its pretty much the only social life I have. So does Shalie have a page and how do you know her? Anyways can't wait to see more. Your dog is so cute.
Your new dog is SO cute... and Chloe, what an unusual name . . . however did you come up with that? HEE HEE! Cody and I will have to create a blog webpage too, it looks like a great way to keep people updated! We're looking forward to seeing you today cute girl! Love you.
Post a Comment