I love taking pictures of Chloe...if you haven't noticed. The first picture is before she got groomed and I thought she looked so dang funny and scruffy. I love the hair that is sticking straight up because I had just taken her bow out. Isn't she the cutest little thing? She looks like two totally different dogs!
1.23.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Heidi,
Shay and Ella are down in St Geezy right now.
Sita
she is just the cutest thing.
I WANT TO SEE SHAY AND ELLA!!! PLEASE CALL HER.
She's a cutie-patootie! I love it when you post new blogs, by the way... hope all is well.
Hahahaha! That is really funny!
Hey heidi, i just chould have used them they where so much better than the one they took! it ould be fun if we could all get together again, whenever is good!
She is so cute. I love the little pony tail on top.
Chloe is so cute! We need to hang out before Bunko! Let us know when you are free!
Post a Comment