We had such a good Christmas with my family. On Christmas eve, we had my aunt and her boys over, as well as my grandparents. We had a "hand and foot" tournament and had white-elephants for the prizes. It was a blast. It was so fun having the whole family here on Christmas morning. We went over and watched Brynn and Connor open their presents and then came back home to open ours.

Our little Chloe was spoiled this year. I had my grandma make her a stocking and she got toys and stuff in it. She loved it. :)

My parents got Ryan a shot gun! It's so funny because Ryan is always talking about having a shot-gun to protect our home. He got to go shoot it with the boys on Christmas day.

I got to see my friend Shelly! We went on a double date with our husbands and it was so good to see her and catch up on everything.

My little sis Haylee got a new awesome camera for Christmas. This is her and I at our Christmas dinner at the Gubler's.

Ryan and I went to his families house in WA after Christmas spent here with my family. We had so much fun playing with our niece and nephew! I wish we could see them more. We enjoyed eating lots of yummy food and spending time with the family. Ryan was sick for almost the entire trip! He came down with the flu. Poor thing. He is still slowly getting over it. We were also able to visit our friends the Quist's and Lingenbrink's. It was fun great seeing you and catching up!Now it is the new year and our lives are pretty busy! Ryan started his job this week. He is still learning a lot and just starting to set up his own appointments! I am busy studying for the NCLEX exam for my nursing license. I'll probably be taking the test first part of Feb. Then I have to do an intern at the hospital before they'll hire me. So I've got a ways before I start working a "real" job. I'm still a nanny and working mostly nights. I actually really enjoy it. It's a great job and it is definitely preparing me for motherhood! Hope everyone is enjoying 2008!




6 comments:
finally a new post from you! I am still so sad that I wasn't there for your cookie dough. Love you
What did Haylee do with her old crappy camera? I know of a charity called "help fiona mathews get a camera" if she would like to donate it I am sure the charity would give her a tax write-off. Let me know and I will let the charity know.
I am so glad you had a fun time in WA. I am sorry Ryan was sick that is no fun. Hope to see you soon!
I love Chole. What kind of dog is she? I cant believe how much you and your little sister look alike. I love that picture of you two
Oh my gosh, you and your sister are twins!
The new backdrop looks great! Thanks to you I am having an easier time with mine!
Post a Comment