5.12.2008

Mom

I just wanted to let my mom know how much I love and appreciate her. She is so amazing and has tons of great qualities. My mom is always right no matter what, even when you don't want to hear the truth. She has an opinion about everything. She smells things from a mile away. She's always honest and open. My mom values family. She would do anything for her family or friends. She loves unconditionally. She works so hard and puts up with a lot. My mom loves to soak up the sun.  She is very talented with sewing & cooking. She's a true "red."  She loves being a grandma. My mom is so pretty and has a knack for style. She is STRONG and enduring. I LOVE you mom and hope you had a great Mother's day. Thanks for ALL you do for me. You're the BEST!

then
now

19 comments:

Emily said...

I remember many years ago when we would all meet at Grandma's house on Sunday nights for movies, lifesavers and stickers at the table with Grandma. I remember looking at your mom and thinking that she had the most beautiful eyes. I think that all of you got her big sparkling eyes.

Alexis said...

I love Jen too! And I hope she loves me too! Love the then and nows. You both are so pretty and I love her because she had you!

Anonymous said...

Love it! The then and now picture is so great! Moms are the best! Your mom is pretty and has great hair might I add! cute post!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

So true Heidi! Everything you said about your mom is exactly how I would describe her! There is only one Jen in the world and I LOVE HER! Fun pictures - what a darling post!

Jennifer L said...

What a cute post. We do have the best mom.

Katie L said...

I LOVE your post!!! Thats the coolest pic of you and your mum then and now!! LOVES IT! LOVES YOU!! Love your mum and your whole fam!!!

Jennifer L said...

did someone log on as ME? I just wanted to tell you THANKS for the post about ME. Freak, what a shocker. Love you, and think the things you wrote are hilarious.

LACY said...

cute post, love the pics!!

Lexie said...

so cute! I love the pictures!

Sherie said...

What a great post about your Mom...she is everything you said...110%!! I'm thankful to have her as my friend! Love the before and after photo of both of you!

Wendy said...

You do have the coolest mom ever! What a great post!!

Elise said...

Your blog is so dang cute! Thanks for inviting me!

stefanie said...

Cute post Heidi! Your mom is the greatest and like everyone else, I love the pics, they are ClaSsiC!!

Gretchen said...

What a cute post!! I love your mom,too!! You described her perfectly!! She is the best AUNT too!! I love the then and now picture!! That was so cute!

Haylee said...

mes lovers mom

Mickell said...

What a cute post!!! I love the pictures!!! Your Mom has always been one of my favorites! She is just so cute and fun to be around!

Anonymous said...

So, I am going to Jackson Hole with my fam. Logan has training for work so he cant come. I decided since he will be super busy I would go up Friday and not return home till nest Sunday...that is June 1st! We need to do a couple outing...it has been far too long! Let's do a movie girl night or something like that to get all the girls together this summer since it will be so busy. Once a month would be so fun! I am going to have a jean party too...I am thinking the 2nd or third sat in june! You better come! Love ya lots!

The Weston's said...

okay Heidi. How do you get all the fun fonts and colors? am i retarded?