9.12.2008

All you can eat...



SUSHI!

So Ryan has been dying to try the "All you can eat Sushi" at Samurai for the past while. We haven't been able to do it because it's at a weird time. But yesterday it finally worked out. We went with my aunt Sheila, her friend Tony (who's Korean) and my cousin Matt. The boys were trying to make it into a competition to see who could eat the most sushi...they were so funny! Ryan was SO excited for his sushi. He looked like a little boy on Christmas morning. He kept saying things like, "This is my dream!" It was hilarious! About half way through 3 rolls he really started slowing down. Matt barely made it through his 2nd and realized there was raw fish...haha! Tony ended up eating most of Matt's and I think finished 5 rolls. Ryan finished about 3 1/2. So Tony was the winner. I snuck in a few bites (you're not supposed to share the all you can eat) but I had to have some Vegas roll and Snowflake roll. The Virgin River ended up being everyone's favorite. Thanks everyone for the good time. Hopefully Matt is feeling better today...he looked a little green after we were done. :)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

That is so funny. That would be Brian's "dream" too. He loves sushi lately and I can't even stomach the thought. Blech. Did you move yet? I want to see some pictures...

Nielsen Family said...

I'm with Matt...yuck!

Gretchen said...

OH my gosh!!! I can't think of anything worse!!!!