12.08.2008

Thanksgiving with the Chong's

This year we got to go up to Seattle to spend Thanksgiving with Ryan's family. It was so good to see everyone and spend some time together since we don't get to go up there a lot. Our niece and nephew are growing up so fast! They are adorable and we had a lot of fun playing with them. Tyler loved Ryan and would only call him "big dude" it was so funny. Our dinner was yummy! I made the stuffing, gravy, mandarin orange jello, and a cheese ball. They were all a hit. We all went to Twilight the night of Thanksgiving...it was my second time going and it was still so good.




8 comments:

hoLLY said...

how fun that you got to see his fam! you guys are such a cute couple!

Dana said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. I am glad that you loved Twilight too!

Jennifer L said...

It looks like fun! I'm glad you got to go to the Chong Thanksgiving and Ashley's wedding. Looks like everyone had fun!

Nielsen Family said...

Mmmm all that food looks so good. I want to make Thanksgiving dinner again. I'm so glad that you had a good trip. I love your last name! Have I ever told you that? Have you seen What Happens in Vegas? I totally thought of you whenever Chongers was on there! haha

Katie L said...

Hey Girl!! It looked like you had such a blast!!! Did you know I still havent seen Twilight? Hahah, oh well. All your neices and nephews are adorable!

The Weston's said...

you guys look like way too much fun. I love the hat!

Michelle said...

I love the hats! What a cute idea....sounds like you had a blast!

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

Heidi, is IT true?!