I am loving all the catch up on your blog. Fun to hear your story and see more pictures of Whitney. She is perfect! And the bedding....WOW! Absolutely adorable...your mom is one great lady!:)
Ryan and I have been enjoying married life since July 2006. We met in Ogden and lived there for a year before we moved to St. George. I am a nurse and Ryan is starting a career as a financial planner. We have a little shih-tzu named Chloe who is so much fun. We love life and are looking forward to a great future together!
8 comments:
We have the best mom!
Yes, you guys do! That is THE cutest bedding ever!!
Oh my gosh your mom is so awesome! That is so beautiful! Jen, you are so talented!!!
Way cute! Wow that's a ton of work. Congrats on your sweet little girl! She is such a doll! Do you just love it?
o how cute is that. I love it.
I am loving all the catch up on your blog. Fun to hear your story and see more pictures of Whitney. She is perfect! And the bedding....WOW! Absolutely adorable...your mom is one great lady!:)
That is the most beautiful bedding I've ever seen! Your mom is amazing. I'm loving all of your posts Heidi...yea! you're back! :)
Love the bedding and all the pics! Whitney is a doll, I just love all her hair!!
Post a Comment