2.03.2010

Progressive Dinner

This year I had the idea to have a family progressive dinner so we could all go around and see each other's houses decorated for Christmas. It turned out so fun and I think we'll keep this as a tradition. My grandma Pierce, aunt Laura and aunt Sheila were a part of it too. We all met at my mom & dads to load onto the BUS. We borrowed an old vintage ford bus so we could all drive around together and sing christmas carols/look at christmas lights in-between houses. It was a blast. We ended at my parent's and did our white-elephant gift exchange. It was a riot. I think the "bump-it" was the biggest hit. :)

The whole gang... (except BJ was taking the pic and Ryan and Clint were working so they met up with us at Sheila's).
Enjoying the bus ride...
On the menu:
Grandma Pierce's - cheeseball & crackers and chips & salsa
Southwick's - green salad
Hill's - jello salad
Chong's - wassail and egg nog
Nielson's - Chile Rellenos & mexican rice
Larson's - Peppermint chocolate cake

...I think we were all rolling out of the bus by the end of the night!

0 comments: