March 4, 2010
When she has pig-tails in she looks like a little girl instead of a baby.
Her bottom teeth are all the way grown in and her top 2 are starting to pop through.
She's drooling like crazy and her chin is getting all red and owie!
She's starting to crawl but it's more of an inch-worm type movement.
She's the cutest little thing ever...I couldn't resist more pictures in this pink & gray outfit!






3 comments:
She is such a little doll! I love the pig tails and can't believe she has enough hair to have them!
Love her! I can't believe she is almost EIGHT months old now! She is the cutest thing with the most animated expressions and actions. I love when she screams and squeals and flaps her arms up and down. She is so funny and so smiley!
I have never seen a cuter baby in all my life. Have 20 because she is amazing!
Post a Comment