6.21.2010

Monkeying Around

Whit's been a busybody and hyperactive since she was born and if there's something she can get into or climb onto she does. Trying to get her to sit still is like trying to find another Asian in St. George-not going to happen. It was only a matter of time until she realized that the kitchen is where all the action is. She'll pull everything out of bags, dump all her toys on the ground out of her toy box, or grab all of the silverware out of the dishwasher. If we open the fridge, she beelines it over from wherever she is to take a peek and help herself.

One day I watched her sitting on the ground next to her diaper bag as she pulled things out one by one (The Walmart bag is not her diaper bag btw). She found her little snacks and would not be denied. She somehow got the lid off and next thing you know the tube is upside down and she dumped them all out. She had all the snacks she could ever want and was in her glory.


Another day she wanted to help empty out the dishwasher.


You want a thing-a mabobs?


Here's our little munchkin trying to climb into a thermos container



Last week I gave Whit a taste of my gatorade so she decided she needed one for herself.

...or 5


How do I get that goodness in me?



We love you little monkey. You definitely keep us moving but you're so much fun and the cutest little thing so I guess we won't send you to the zoo with all the other monkeys.

11 comments:

Gretchen said...

I my heck she is the CUTEST thing!! She is the busiest little thing I have ever seen!! She just makes me laugh!! oooooh I just want to eat her up!!

Erin said...

You are in a BUSY stage! Kole is almost 3 months and I wish he would stay 3-8 months FOREVER. It's my favorite - smiling and happy and NOT moving yet!

She is SO dang cute though so that definitely makes up for any trouble she causes. :)

p.s. There are TONS of Asian babies in San Diego. When are you going to move next door??? :)

Lexie said...

Oh I LOVE LOVE her! She is so funny. I'm laughing so hard right now looking at these pictures and the commentary with them.

Emily Adamson said...

So cute - love the dishwasher pictures! And glad to see the Kirkland Signature bag in your fridge - go Costco, go!

Jennifer L said...

She cutest, busiest little thing EVER. She couldn't get any cuter though! I love her so much!!!

Ashley Chong said...

haha She's so funny! What a curious and active little girl! She's the cutest little monkey I've ever seen! =) Love her!

Ashley Chong said...

BTW, she's getting so big! She doesn't look like a baby anymore!

Nielsen Family said...

How do I get this goodness in me! Hahaha. She is a mover! What a cutie. She is just too much fun! Can't wait to see her again. And like anyone would think Heidi would carry around a walmart bag as a diaper bag...haha.

Anonymous said...

Oh I want a monkey like this... where can I get one??? She is so stinkin cute!!

The Weston's said...

Heidi. I think I have said this before? She is probably the cutest little girl i have ever seen. serious.

Michelle said...

eeewww. she is too cute. I do not miss that stage. My sis said you were her nurse one day when she had her babes :)