5.24.2010

New sippy cup & playing around

Whitney just started drinking out of a sippy cup.
She picked right up on it and loved it.
She looked so cute this night in her new outfit...
we had just gotten home from Melanie's baby shower. :)
I had to snap a few pictures before bed.
She was being so funny crawling around.
Love her.

3 comments:

Quists said...

I love her new outfit! Cannon wasn't far behind Whit on "crazy baby" syndrome during diaper changing. I was watching both you AND Ryan trying to get her to hold still to do the diaper thing at the cabin and then bam! Within a week, Cann was turning wildly and shrieking, etc.. They'd have fun together... he's gotten more crazy/fun. :) She is darling - fun times to document a "first".

Lexie said...

Oh I just love her so much!

Nielsen Family said...

Ah big girl cup! Wow she's growing up so fast. She's just too cute!