1.10.2011

Christmas Eve (pizza party)

This year for Christmas Eve I thought it would be fun to make homemade pizza's!
My mom made the pizza dough, Haylee made the sauce, and my Dad and I went to the store to get all the fun toppings!
One of the favorites of the night was Haylee's specialty - fresh mozzarella, basil, and tomatoes.
It was such a fun night.
We missed the Nielson's (they were at Clint's family's this year in Richfield).

BJ thought he'd try out the pizza toss!
Ha ha - love this pic.
Rollin' out the dough.
Brynn's little pizza (she's obsessed with anything miniature)
My pizza - half ham with fresh pineapple/half pepperoni, green peppers, and mushrooms
Ryan's deciding what he wants...
Decisions, decisions.
Connor and Brynn were a little excited about the root beer.



Carly just wanted to sneak up and eat some of the dough!


Mom, Dad, and Grandma enjoying their pizza

Whitney was so ornery and ready for bed before we even started making pizza.
I didn't get very many good pictures!

"hmm...what's this?"
Whit in her new panda pajamas.


Mom, Hay and I in our new Christmas jammies!

Merry Christmas to all...
and to all a goodnight!

4 comments:

hoLLY said...

how Yummy! and how fun!

Natalie said...

How fun! I love untraditional meals during the holidays...so sick of turkey and ham! Logan and I do pizzas all the time. Ok, how is the weekend of the 29th for hanging out?

Quists said...

LOVE the new pics! Do you ever have a boring family gathering that doesn't include food? I didn't think so! What fun! Even if you say she was ornery, Whit still looks as darling as ever!

Whitney said...

I love that idea too! You guys are awesome at thinking up fun stuff I swear!! Whit is so beautiful and so cute in her panda jammies. She has such a cute mommy!