1.18.2011

Silly Whitney

This box kept Whitney entertained while I cooked dinner one night.
She loved climbing up to sit on it.
She was being so silly while I snapped these pictures.
I laughed so hard when I uploaded them on my computer!
Cutest little chubby rugrat!




This picture made me laugh the hardest...

And this is what was in the box...
My brand new pressure cooker I got for Christmas!

7 comments:

Hey Hay Designs said...

How are the pans? What a great lookin box! :)

Whit makes me laugh so hard!

hoLLY said...

ha !! she is soo cute!

Patrick and Jen said...

Very cute . I like the box it is in French . c'est bien !!. Fried chicken at Chez Chong!!!

Whitney said...

She is precious! We LOVE happy kiddos!! I should have chatted longer at Costco the other day - sorry! I was in a zone ...

Ashley Chong said...

She looks older and chubbier in these pictures! Cutie!

Emily Adamson said...

I love how kids can be entertained by the simple things in life! Very exciting about your pressure cooker, I hope you post more about what you make and how you use it! I'm always impressed when they use them on Iron Chef! :)

Corwin, Farrah, Alyssa, and Tyler said...

Her hair is so long now! I love how she still has her potbelly!