Our little clown...
And the three little clowns together...
My talented mom made the costumes.
Aren't they the cutest things you've ever seen?
Mel and Jenna
Brynn the nurse and Connor as Nacho Libre.
All the grandkids.
Ready to trick or treat!
My mom and dad's neighborhood did a little block party.
Whitney caught right on to trick-or-treating.
First stop was our friend Marissa. (Whit calls her apples because she always has apples for her).
Whitney got to take a pony ride down the street.
She was in heaven.
Of course she cried when she had to get off.
But then it was time for more trick-or-treating and she was ok!
Opening a treat from Grandma.















4 comments:
I am obsessed! She looks so cute! Your mom is one awesome grandma!
Cutest clown I know! Such darling cousins together. Your mom is so wonderful to make these for them!
I seriously had a clown costume like this - only mine was navy blue and white polka dot. I contemplated putting Isaac in it this year but I thought people would really think he was a girl!! His hair is already a problem for people :) It made me smile when I saw your cute clowns!! Love it.
Loved Halloween, it came and went WAY too fast though. Aren't they the cutest little clowns?
Jennifer, you did such a lovely job!! I love the fabrics too.The colors and patterns are too cute! Super cute little toddler clowns!
Post a Comment