7.10.2007

I got tagged (a while ago)!

Jobs I have had:
-Caring for a handicapped girl
-Secretary for my Dad's company
-CNA
-Office assistant for a home health company

Movies I could watch over and over:
-The Holiday
-How to lose a guy in 10 days
-Hitch
-You've got mail
-Elf

Places I have lived:
-St. George
-Ogden (not for long)

TV Shows I like:
-24
-American Idol
-Extreme Makeover, Home Edition
-Oprah
-So you think you can dance
-and I'm just now getting into the Office, finally!

Places I have vacationed:
-Southern Cali
-San Francisco
-Grand Canyon...haha, is that a vacation?
-Victoria, BC
-Seattle
-Missouri/Ohio/Michigan (road trip with friends)
-Hawaii, North Shore!

Food I love:
-Bread (any kind)
-Jimmy John's slim 4
-Marv's burgers (the best)
-2 Fat Guys pizza
-brownies (especially the batter)
-Perks (blended ice german chocolate...yumm)
-pumpkin things
-homemade lasagna
(long enough list? sad.)

Things I enjoy:
-shopping by myself
-date nights with Ryan
-being with the fam
-decorating
-hosting parties
-playing games
-cooking/baking
-line dancing
-listening to music

I don't have anyone to tag...lame I know. Still trying to get friends and fam into blogging!! It's taking a while.

2 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

I could eat brownie batter all day, along with cookie batter, and cake batter, I am bad, but it is so good!!!!

Camie said...

okay I am so glad that I am not the only one that prefers shopping ALONE. Even without my sisters. I mean I love shopping with them but if I really need to do some serious shopping, I can't have anyone with me.