7.11.2007

Summer so far...

So I just wanted to upload some random pics from this summer. It's been pretty fun so far. First off, I got to celebrate my birthday in St. George with my family. We had a fun day of swimming and eating yummy food. Ryan has been playing soccer every Friday evening and comes home with a new blister on his foot each time! But he loves it. I've been able to see my family lots...especially when we all went to Hawaii together! That has been the highlight of the summer. We stayed on the North Shore in my mom's boss' condo for 8 days. It was such a blast! We went to the PCC and the temple, shopped in Haliewa, ate tons of food, layed out by the pool, went to Pearl Harbor, hit the swap meet, played lots of cards, and ate some more. I also got to meet one of Ryan's uncles. Most of Ryan's family lives in Hawaii because his mom and dad both were born and raised there! Oh and we tried "running into" Jack Johnson too...but no luck! Anyways, it was such a fun trip. Our next vaca will be next week in Seattle with Ryan's fam. I love summertime.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Michelle said...

You look so cute! I have only been to Hawaii once but it was a lot of fun. That is cool that you guys have family there, that means you'll have to visit more often. too bad it is so expensive to fly there huh?

Camie said...

You guys are the cutest couple. I have to say I love that he plays soccer. Gotta love those soccer players! Looks like you guys have had a lot of fun this summer.

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Wow! Heidi I haven't seen you in SO long! You look AMAZING! How is married life? Tell your family I say Hi... if they remember me that is :).

Cassidy Legg said...

Heidi!
Oh my heck I havent seen you forever! you look amazing and congrats on your cute husband! Hope everythig is going well for you.

Rob and Lisa brink said...

Love your new blog and especially the pictures from Hawaii.