
Puppies are a lot of work. When we brought Chloe home for the first time, I was filled with excitment but also fear. I was responsible for this tiny thing. I was worried that she missed her mommy. I couldn't leave her alone to let her "cry" at night. I didn't know what to do with her when I had to go to work. I was afraid to kennel train her because I thought she'd hate it. Ryan told me I was thinking for the dog instead of letting her find out for herself. Potty training has been tough and she still has little accidents. But all this has been so worth it! Chloe has become my favorite little friend. She loves to give me kisses and cuddle with me. She loves to play fetch and chew on anything on the ground. She snorts all the time because her nose holes are too small. All her little quirks are just too cute. Everytime I look at her I just smile. She is the funniest little furr ball and I'm so glad I found her.


8.27.2007
My furry little friend
Posted by
Heidi
at
2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Ah she is so cute. There is a little dog just like her that runs around over here and everytime I see it I think of you.
She is SO cute. I want a puppy bad... but the poor thing would go crazy being alone all day long...
She is such a cute dog. How could you not love her?
I love it! I wanted a shih-tzu SO bad (I think they look like little ewoks, especially as puppies). Hehe, our friends have a mini shih-tzu named muppet. I can't get enough of her. Oh well, I love my pup just as much. He cracks me up!
hello,hello! thanks for saying Hi... i'm lovin this whole blog thing, it's pretty fun. Wicked was a blast! I think your mom is the one who introduced it to our fam! Your dog is darling, I have a mini weiner dog, she's pretty naughty, but I love her all the same.
way cute puppy. we have a little one too. I know it is hard at first but I promise it just gets easier. they are a ton of fun, and will get you ready for a real little one someday.
Hey I like your new background...I almost picked this one too. So how are your classes going?
Heidi, do you remember me? This is Brianna (Carlson) ummm...just thought I'd admit that I've looked at your blog a few times. I actually added your link to my page. I didn't want you to come across it sometime and think I was crazy. Instead, I thought I'd expose my-blogstalking-self:)
Dang Heids! Chloe is so adorable. I know we didn't see you as much as we should have before you moved, but now that you're gone-gone... we really miss you and wish we'd seen you more. We move in 1 week to Seattle. We haven't started packing yet... EVERYTHING in our South Weber Storage unit is covered in dust from the wind. Now I have to clean it all before we even move. Hazen's blessing was last week at Cody's sister's house and it was so special. I am thankful for our little man...he brings us so much joy. We REALLY hope we get to see you in Washington when you guys go up to Ryan's parent's house. Keep in touch and know that we sure do LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment