9.03.2007

A Couples Survey


1. Who is your man? Ryan Scott
2. How long have you been together? officially, almost 2 years
3. How long did you date? 8 months
4. How old is your man? 28!
5. Who eats more? Oh geeze, he does. I've never seen anyone love food more than him! :)
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did...I'm pretty sure
7. Who is taller? He is, by 4 inches.
8. Who sings better? That would have to be me
9. Who is smarter? He is.
10. Who's temper is worse? I don't think either of us have a temper!
11. Who does the laundry? We both do.
12. Who does the dishes? Mostly Ryan...he's so good
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
14. Who pays the bills? Ryan
15. Who is better with the computer? I probably am
16. Who mows the lawn? Neither, unless Ryan starts mowing for my Dad!
17. Who cooks dinner? Me. I actually like to.
18. Who drives when you are together? He drives most of the time. He doesn't like me to!
19. Who pays when you go out? Whoever has their card out first, but mostly ryan
20. Who is most stubborn? Probably Ryan. Even though he's not very stubborn.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Probably mine, since we live with them!
23. Who kissed who first? Ryan kissed me, and he wouldn't until my canker went away!
24. Who asked who out? I guess that would have to be me, since I finally kicked him in the butt to start dating me!
25. Who proposed? He did, of course.
26. Who is more sensitive? Oh wow, probably equally
27. Who has more friends? I'd say about the same
28. Who has more siblings? SAME again
29. Who wears the pants in the family? sometimes me, sometimes him

1 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Oh its nice to learn more about you guys...they have these surveys on myspace and I do them all the time cause I am so stinkin bored...haha people probably know too much about me!