K SUPER cute family pictures!!! You girls are all so dang beautiful. I think I saw you at Toms, but I was clear on the other side by time I saw you and you guys were walkin out the door. Well it was good to see you.
you girls are gorgeous. loved the pictures! I think it was your family day @ Dillards yesterday... I saw your mom, grandma?, carolann, & annie & natalie! funny.
how are you?? its been forever hasnt it? you look great and your husband is a babe. I have no idea how to add friends on this thing, so yeah, i'm friendless....add me :)
I love these pictures. They are so beautiful. I can't believe how big Amber's kids are getting. I still think of them as babies. Now I wish I could say that I saw you at Tom's or Dillards...tear.
Your family pictures are so cute. I hope you are doing well, I read that you are here in St. George. If that is true we need to get together! Where are you living?
Oh my goodness, you girls are GORGEOUS. It's true you all look so much alike! I've always thought so, but it's been years and it's still true. Crazy! Anyway, LOVE the pics!
Hi Heidi. I came across your website and decided to take a look. I hope you don't mind! Congrats on moving home and being able to finish up your nursing in SG. How fun! Your family pictures are flawless as always. You and Ryan sure are a cute couple too! I guess I will see you soon at Melanie's wedding.-Lisha Hoopes
Wow those are beautiful! Does the photographer have a website? I love them, the coloring is great. Park City is amazing huh? I really enjoy living up here. There are so many events going on all the time, we never run out of things to do.
I seriously love your family. Every time we come over they always make us feel so welcome. Like always you all look amazing. We miss you guys so much! For sure call us when you come up on the 20th.
Hey Heidi- your family pictures are beautiful! That is great you are doing nursing. Are you in the program right now? Are you going to work in St. George when you are done with school? If you are you should work at the hospital, then we could work together I work in Respiratory so we work together a lot with the nurses. Good luck with everything!
Hi Heids! We loved seeing your pics... you all look fabulous! How are you liking St. George? Has Ryan found a job yet? We think of you both often. Cody's new Costco club has an asian guy who works at the cell phone booth, so Cody was going to try and be friends with him, but he says "it's no Ryan." :) We are loving Seattle so far, everyone is dang nice! We miss you and love you!
Ryan and I have been enjoying married life since July 2006. We met in Ogden and lived there for a year before we moved to St. George. I am a nurse and Ryan is starting a career as a financial planner. We have a little shih-tzu named Chloe who is so much fun. We love life and are looking forward to a great future together!
18 comments:
K SUPER cute family pictures!!! You girls are all so dang beautiful. I think I saw you at Toms, but I was clear on the other side by time I saw you and you guys were walkin out the door. Well it was good to see you.
you girls are gorgeous. loved the pictures! I think it was your family day @ Dillards yesterday... I saw your mom, grandma?, carolann, & annie & natalie! funny.
What great pictures! You girls are all flawless! I've never seen sisters that look more alike than you guys do. It's amazing!
HEY heidi!!!
how are you?? its been forever hasnt it? you look great and your husband is a babe. I have no idea how to add friends on this thing, so yeah, i'm friendless....add me :)
I love these pictures. They are so beautiful. I can't believe how big Amber's kids are getting. I still think of them as babies. Now I wish I could say that I saw you at Tom's or Dillards...tear.
Your family pictures are so cute.
I hope you are doing well, I read that you are here in St. George. If that is true we need to get together! Where are you living?
Hey you will have to add me, cause I have no idea how to add you. So what have you been up to?
okay how darling are you and your family. You are look like amazing perfect. Melody always does such a good job. Luff THem!!
Oh my goodness, you girls are GORGEOUS. It's true you all look so much alike! I've always thought so, but it's been years and it's still true. Crazy! Anyway, LOVE the pics!
Hi Heidi. I came across your website and decided to take a look. I hope you don't mind! Congrats on moving home and being able to finish up your nursing in SG. How fun! Your family pictures are flawless as always. You and Ryan sure are a cute couple too! I guess I will see you soon at Melanie's wedding.-Lisha Hoopes
Wow those are beautiful! Does the photographer have a website? I love them, the coloring is great.
Park City is amazing huh? I really enjoy living up here. There are so many events going on all the time, we never run out of things to do.
I seriously love your family. Every time we come over they always make us feel so welcome. Like always you all look amazing. We miss you guys so much! For sure call us when you come up on the 20th.
beautiful girls! you look amazing whit. when are we going to get together? hopefully SOOOOOOOON
Hey Heidi- your family pictures are beautiful! That is great you are doing nursing. Are you in the program right now? Are you going to work in St. George when you are done with school? If you are you should work at the hospital, then we could work together I work in Respiratory so we work together a lot with the nurses. Good luck with everything!
I really like these pics. What company is it? Your family is so photogenic too. Lucky dogs
Hi Heids! We loved seeing your pics... you all look fabulous! How are you liking St. George? Has Ryan found a job yet? We think of you both often. Cody's new Costco club has an asian guy who works at the cell phone booth, so Cody was going to try and be friends with him, but he says "it's no Ryan." :) We are loving Seattle so far, everyone is dang nice! We miss you and love you!
I need something new here....
How cute are you guys...seriously! I'm so glad you said 'hi.' Your blog is way cute and I'm glad that I can keep up with what's going on with you.
Post a Comment