crackin-up connor.
beautiful brynn. 
adorable alyssa. 
teethin' tyler.
bride and groom. 
blueberries. 
the princess. 
favorite time of year - fall.
ca-ute friends. 
maddie and chloe. bff's. 
friends on kolob. 
my love. 
libby lu. 
wedding cake.
shoes. 
10.02.2007
a few favorites
Posted by
Heidi
at
10:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
GREAT POST! I LOVE the pics! Your wedding looked gorgeous and of course you were a FABULOUS bride!
This post was so cute, except for that big prego girl ;). No really I loved the post! I saw your Mom at P.F. yesterday. Ella and I are in St. George until Friday. I know you are probably busy with school, but if not give me a call.
cute post. miss you!
Heidi, love the pictures! I'm obsessed with your cake and wedding dress!!!! So darling!!! My mom had told me all about them, so it was fun to actually see them. And your nieces and nephews are so adorable! It's so fun to see what you're up to! Tell the fam "Hi" for me!
It was so fun to see the picture of all your friends. I haven't seen a couple of those girls since highschool.
who is maddie, by the way?
Maddie is actually my cousins daughter. we had a family reunion and she played with Chloe the WHOLE time...it was so cute! I just loved that pic of them.
Post a Comment