Mom's homemade chili...the best
Dad's "This is Halloween" music blasting for trick or treaters
Pumpkin-face salt water taffy
The smell of glowing pumpkins
Seeing my niece and nephew decked out in their costumes
Dad's love for decorating the front of the house with spooky decor
Candy corn, caramel apples, white-chocolate popcorn
Making and decorating halloween sugar cookies
Watching The Nightmare Before Christmas
I love halloween...it is such a fun holiday! Hope everyone has a spooktacular day!
10.31.2007
My favorite things about Halloween
Posted by
Heidi
at
11:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Halloween is so much fun... so you need to put your two favorite recipes up on your blog... read mine & it'll explain! Hope you had a good one!
Our work has had pumpkin face salt water taffy and I eat them everyday!! Haha! Yum!
what a festive person you are. I have to admit I quite like halloween myself.
Post a Comment