
I just wanted to give a big congrats to Ryan. He finally landed a job that he is so excited for! Like I said, he will be working for Northwestern Mutual as a financial planner. He will be starting as soon as all the training gets out of the way...probably the first of December. I am so proud of Ryan and the hard work he has put in to finding a job. He was so nice and willing to move to St. George (for me) without even having a job. But we are looking forward to the opportunities this will give Ryan. It's going to be hard, but I know he can do it. If any of you are looking for someone to do your financial planning (insurance, etc), you know where to find him. Good luck babe, and I'm behind you all the way.
10.16.2007
Wa-hoo!!
Posted by
Heidi
at
3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Hey Heidi! This is Laura (Jacobson) Edwards. I like your blog! You guys are cute!
Yay for you both! I bet that is an answer to your prayers! Love you both.
awesome! I am so excited for you both. What a HUGE accomplishment
Congrats! I'm so glad that it worked out.
Congrats Ryan & Heidi! Hard work always pays!!
Fantastic news! Congrats Ryan!
Congrats guys! It sounds like things are falling into place! And I love your new blog background! So cute!
Post a Comment