11.08.2007

Tagged!

My cousin tagged me a while ago...but I just haven't had time to get something typed up! So here are 6 things you may or may not know about me...

1. I love to cook and bake. Thanks to my mom, she has taught me everything I know! I love to make treats for everyone and I enjoy cooking yummy meals. Cookies are my specialty (and weakness when it comes to eating)! I especially love this time of year...it is so fun to make 'fall' meals and treats. I absolutely love everything pumpkin!

2. I am like a child when it comes to Disneyland! I am always talking about wanting to go there. (Thanks for putting up with me, Ryan). I love the feeling of walking through the gates and walking down main street. It really is one of the happiest places on earth. I am so excited to go at the end of this month!

3. I love music. I am always listening to music when I'm getting ready, doing homework, cleaning the house - you name it! I love such a variety of music (thanks to my Dad, oldies are sometimes my favorite). I especially love blasting music in the car and singing along.

4. I love playing games...like cards, board games, etc. I think it's so fun when the whole fam is together and we can just hang out and play fun games. (It totally runs in the Larson side of the family). But I love it! My family will have 'hand and foot' tournaments and we go shopping for prizes. It is so much fun. My other favorites lately are the name game and celebrity. We always have such a blast playing these games.

5. I have a card and notebook fetish. I love looking at cards and picking out just the right ones for any occasion. I especially love 'friendship' cards that I can send to my friends every once in a while. I always have a stash of cards or little notecards I can whip out when I need to let someone know I'm thinking of them or thank them for something. As far as the notebooks go...I always have to have a little notebook in my purse where I can write all my reminders and lists out. I am always on the lookout for a cute notebook!

6. I love bookstores. It was so great living up north because I could go to Barnes and Noble whenever I wanted (and imagine that...find cute cards and notebooks)! I love the feel of bookstores, and the smell of new books. I remember a date Ryan and I went on before we were married...we killed some time at Barnes before a play and we sat in the children's section and I read the Polar Express to him. It was so much fun. I love to read and someday I hope to have lots of covered bookshelves, like my own little library.

Okay...I tag: Angie, Dani, Cami, Brandi, Shelly, and Kami. :)

4 comments:

Alexis said...

Heidi, I already knew all that about you :)

Quists said...

Hi Heids! Well, I kind of got ya' back... but I actually got Ryan back by tagging HIM... there have been pics of him and stories... and I'm sure that blogging is YOUR thing, but we could all use a Ryan tag. :) We will for sures be here during New Year's... and we would LOVE to see you! Are your cell phone numbers still the same? We love and miss you!

Gretchen said...

Heidi, Your new background looks darling! Good Job!

Melanie said...

CA UTE blog! Nice work Heid and Hay. Loves