Hi Heidi! This is Ali...random, I know. But I saw your name on our friends the Carter's blog and I was really excited to see you. I can't believe I recognized your married name. You look so cute and your blog is darling. I am glad you guys are back in sunny St. George and that is great that you are finishing school soon. We are living in Kentucky now, crazy right? Jeff is in his first year of dental school. It's going good and we really like it but I really miss Utah too. Well it looks like you guys are very happy and are doing great. It is way good to see what you are up to!
You always look so cute! When are you out of school? We seriously need to get together. I thought about just stopping by your house this weekend to see if you were home! We have a lot of catching up to do! PS I love your little doggy basket!
Heidi, How's watching the babies? Those pictures are so CUTE! I love the one with you and Chloe and Ryan and Brin. Ryan when are you going to retake your test?
Ryan and I have been enjoying married life since July 2006. We met in Ogden and lived there for a year before we moved to St. George. I am a nurse and Ryan is starting a career as a financial planner. We have a little shih-tzu named Chloe who is so much fun. We love life and are looking forward to a great future together!
9 comments:
I am so glad we got to chat at the Orton's as well. These pictures are so adorable!
Cute pictures! I saw Hailey yesterday at church. She said you all went to Las Vegas shopping. You have such a cute, fun family!:)
Heidi! Looks like you guys are having a blast - we got dumped on with snow - you guys are missing out... or not!
Hi Heidi! This is Ali...random, I know. But I saw your name on our friends the Carter's blog and I was really excited to see you. I can't believe I recognized your married name. You look so cute and your blog is darling. I am glad you guys are back in sunny St. George and that is great that you are finishing school soon. We are living in Kentucky now, crazy right? Jeff is in his first year of dental school. It's going good and we really like it but I really miss Utah too. Well it looks like you guys are very happy and are doing great. It is way good to see what you are up to!
Cute pictures! Holy crap Heidi you look hot...I don't think I can hang out with you now!
What cute picctures of all of you!
heidi, you look cute in that picture of you and chlo in the bike. dars pics. :)
You always look so cute! When are you out of school? We seriously need to get together. I thought about just stopping by your house this weekend to see if you were home! We have a lot of catching up to do! PS I love your little doggy basket!
Heidi,
How's watching the babies? Those pictures are so CUTE! I love the one with you and Chloe and Ryan and Brin. Ryan when are you going to retake your test?
Post a Comment