
We just wanted to wish our nephew CONNOR a Happy 7th Birthday! We love you so much and hope your day is filled with lots of fun. Happy Birthday Connor!
C - creative and a great artist
O - obsessed with Harry Potter
N - nicest nephew
N - never a dull moment
O - obsessed with Star Wars
R - remembers everything!
11.26.2007
Birthday Boy
Posted by
Heidi
at
1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
How do you make those collages? I have been trying to figure it out and it has been frustrating me for ages.
Cute post Heids! I can't believe how big Connor is...I remember when he was born!
I bet you are such a fun aunt. Happy Birthday Connor!
I am now obsessed with the collages! I have made like 3 since yesterday and they're so fun. (yes I am a dork)
Heidi it was so fun having you at bunko you are such a cute fun girl. I hope you can come again sometime!
Post a Comment