Okay, so I'm announcing to the world that I am changing my lifestyle. In other words...going on a serious DIET. Ugh I hate that word. So that is why I'm calling it a {new lifestyle} because that is what it really is! I am following the weight watchers plan and I know it works (been there, done that). My cute husband is actually doing this with me and we both have our weight loss goals decided. Also, we have made this into a little competition. I don't know if it will be fair to say "the first one to their goal wins" because men are known to lose weight more rapid than women. So no matter what, if we reach our goal, we get a PRIZE!
I actually get a new CAR if I succeed! I am in dire need of a new car so you better believe that I will be working my butt off to get it. Ryan is still trying to decide what his prize will be. He's thinking that my new car will suffice him...I don't suppose it's because we couldn't really afford anything else! Haha. So there you go. I have admitted to the world what I am doing so I CAN'T turn back now.
2.04.2008
New lifestyle.
Posted by
Heidi
at
12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



17 comments:
I love the new lifestyle! That is what I have to call it too! The word diet is too scary! You inspire me. If only I could get a new car!
You are so funny! Good luck...Marcus really wants to do the same but he'll have to hold off for a bit. So I can't see from the picture...what kind of car is that?
Nothing like a little (or HUGE) motivation!! Good luck Heidi!
I need a 'new lifestyle' too - I think marriage has done it to me, not to mention freezing weather that I don't want to exercise in! Good luck - you deserve a new ride!
Like you need to lose weight!
Hey Cousin,
I'm not sure how I found you, but I did! Good luck on your "life change"! I am so excited to see what you are up to, especially since I am so far away...
ipsonclan.blogspot.com
I am on a new diet as well. I have gotten way to fat. My prize will be being able to breath better. Good luck your goals guys. Much love.
Sita
You are so cute! That car is some great motivation! It is true that if you share your goals with others you are more likely to accomplish them. Good Luck girlie! P.S. Let's play way soon! We should go to lunch one day as well!
Good job to you both! Cody and I also decided that our attitude of "We'll start eating better and exercising on Monday" has to go "out the window." We made goals too... Cody has to lose 15 pounds to get to where he wants to, and I have to lose 20 pounds! (Ugh! The joys of an after-pregnancy body). So, we're right there with you! Our prize is not so glorious. Ours is: the satisfaction. The fun of being poor grad students. :) We miss you both and hope you are doing well!
man that is awesome! I love that you are doing it together and help each other. Good Luck with your diet!
What's wrong with the car you have now? I'm with you on the new lifestyle. My problem after my last marathon was over, was that because I reached my goal of finishing a marathon, I stopped running. I have put close to 15lbs on, so I now am training for my second.
Hey cousin, it was fun to get your comment on my blog!! Good luck with your new lifestyle I wish I had an incentive like a new car to get my butt in gear!! I was just thinking a new pair of jeans when I get back to my pre-pregnancy weight!! Maybe I can talk micah into a new car!!
Hey cousin!
So, my mom totally got me into the whole blogging thing -- I blame her! But it's so much fun to see all of my cute family that lives so far away! Good luck with the new lifestyle! I've been saying that I'm going to start my "new lifestyle" since the new year and have yet to do it! Any pointers for me?
Love ya!
Jenn ... tristanandjenn.blogspot.com
I need to jump on the bandwagon! Sign me up! Do I get a car too?!
You go girl!!! Good luck! What an exciting thing to look forward to! That car is gorgeous! You can do it Heid, you can, you can, you can do it Heid * * You Can!!!
I started my new lifestyle this year but my prize isn't that... I wish I could get a new car if I lost weight! Good luck & keep us updated on how that goes!
Good luck to you and Ryan on your goals! Wish I could get a new Rav 4 as a prize for losing weight! =) heehee
Post a Comment