I really can't believe Easter has already come and gone! We sure had a fun weekend though - full of great weather, egg hunts, yummy food, and bad allergies! Saturday we had our Larson Family easter egg hunt and breakfast. It was fun to see all my cousins and their cute kids that were there. After that the girls went over to the Art Festival - which was a little lame. I did get a painting from Del Parson (ya, I still have a crush on him)...he has these neat kind of rustic looking paintings that I loved! Anyways, Ryan and I spent that night with our friends Mark and Katie. We had pizza and went bowling (with all the teenagers in this town - sunset bowl is GHETTO)! But we still had fun. :) We had Easter dinner on Sunday with my mom's side of the fam. It was so yummy, like always. After dinner we did a little easter egg hunt for the kids and they loved it. It was also a perfect photo opp. with everyone in their cute easter outfits. 



3.24.2008
Easter
Posted by
Heidi
at
11:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



16 comments:
Yesterday was so busy that I forgot to congratulate you on passing your boards!!! That is so awesome! You will be the best nurse....I wish I could have had you for my nurse when I had babies. I had Lois Knight's mom! Ha! Oh,those were the days!
Thanks for making Easter so fun. I'm glad the weather cooperated.
Love you Heid!
I love and I mean love all the dimples! I never noticed that your dad has them too! You are so cute! Have you thought about taking photography classes? You really are good! We still need to do lunch!
Love your shirt! I miss you.
Oh, it looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm so way sad that we didn't get to come down for Easter. Heather & Tanner came back all sunburned and we're up here in freezing Logan! That's it, I'm moving.... :)
What a beautiful family!! Love the pics. maybe you should've waited for 10 o clock bowling with the lights turned down!! LOL
Look at all you stunning people! You know, it's not fair to the rest of the family to have all the beauty! Sounds like you had a blast! Emily
You guys are too cute! It was fun to see you at church on Sunday. I just love you guys.
Cute Easter pics Heidi!
Let's go Thursday or Friday. Whatever day is better for you, I can go at any time! We will plan our vegas trip when we get together! I really want to go! Let me know wbout those days!
Hey Heidi! Thanks for your cute comment!! And congrats on becoming an official nurse. Now I know who to call when I have one of those questions...! Looks like you had a fun Easter. Ours was so busy busy! By the way, you and your hubby are so cute together.
Sounds like a fun Easter, you guys always have the best parties! And I'm lovin' the pics of all of you beautiful people, it's too much!!
Your blog is always so cute. I need copies of all these picts. We did have a fun weekend huh! Thanks!
Fun Day with the fam...
Don't forget how lucky you are to all live here by each other. That makes for such fun family memories.
Love you guys!
Bonnie
Your fam is so cute! I love how festive you guys are! How fun!! I miss you Heids! I'm coming down to SG this weekend...Ege's friend is getting married on Saturday! Maybe we could get together?!
You always look so cute. you have such a cute fam!
Love your pictures! Everyones so photogenic!
Post a Comment