3.20.2008

I'm an RN!!!

Well I just found out that I PASSED MY BOARDS! I am so relieved and excited to finally be a nurse. After I took my AWFUL 265 question test (yeah I got every single question) on like zero hours of sleep - I did not think I was going to pass. I've been waiting since Tuesday to find out my results and I just barely got on to the website to check and there it was - my name with registered nurse next to it!!!  Yay! Now I just need to get going on job-hunting. I want to do the new-graduate residency program at the hospital (required to get a job there) but I have to have some RN experience before I apply (go figure). So hopefully I'll land a job that I like. :) Thank you everyone for your support and confidence in me. All your encouragement has been so nice! 


-Heidi Chong, RN

25 comments:

Alexis said...

congrats! Love you. Where are you looking?

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! Go Heidi! Do you want me to refer to you as nurse Heidi now? I will! I seriously have been thinking about you a lot and I am so happy that you passed! I had no doubts, see you tonight! Good Luck job searching!

Heidi said...

I told her all along that she would do so great and pass her test cuz she always passes her tests and does so well and I told her to be confident and she passed like I knew she would! I am so proud of you babe and know you'll make such a great nurse. I am so happy for you to be done with your test and be able to move on with your life, now-the real world. haha... congrats! love you

Alexis said...

at first I was really confused why Heidi was talking to herself like that.

Jennifer said...

Yay! Congrats Heidi! That's so great! You're going to make a wonderful nurse. Love ya! - Jenn

Nielsen Family said...

you aren't the only one Lex! haha Congrats Heids! Will you come help deliver my baby now! (I saw the nurses here and they looked 12 years old..yikes)... Anyways, I'm with Ryan all that stress for nothing you always were great with school! Smarty Pants!

Laura Edwards said...

Congrats! That is so cool!

BJ and Amber said...

I'm so proud of you! What a huge relief to have that behind you. All you're hard work is paying off. You are going to be everyone's favorite "Nurse Heidi"!

Quists said...

YEAAAAA HEIDS! We are so proud of you and very happy for you. You WILL BE A GREAT nurse and everyone's fav.

Lexie said...

CONGRATS Heid! I'm SO happy for you! How lucky to be all done with school. :) See you tonight at BUNKO.

Robyn said...

CONGRATULATIONS HEIDI!! that is awesome....come up north and work at primary childrens :) then we can run into each other at work!

Erin said...

Way to go HEIDI! We are so proud of you. This is Erin & Carly - we are hanging out in San Diego and both agree that you would be our FAVORITE nurse. The thought of you assisting with delivering babies (if you decided to go that route) is almost enough to make us want to have more kids. We said ALMOST. We love you!

LACY said...

Hey congrats! That is so great! Love nurses.

Dana said...

You are amazing congrats!

Lisha said...

Congrats! Glad it's finally over! Good luck finding a job you like.:)

cami said...

congrats on being an RN!!

Bonnie said...

Hi Cute Nurse Heidi!
I am so very proud of you! I wasn't worried for one minute that you wouldn't pass. You will make a great RN.... The world will always need caring, compassionate nurses and you will be the "Best of the Best!" I am so Proud of you!
Love,
Bonnie
p.s. I had a "Cute Day" Today :)

stefanie said...

Congrats girlie! That is so awesome!

Emily said...

Wow! That is awesome! Congratulations! Good luck with your career. Where do you think you will go? Emily

Cassidy Legg said...

WAHOO!! congrats Heidi that is awesome. amazing work!

Sherie said...

Congratulations Heidi RN... what a amazing accomplishment...you will be a great Nurse!

Ashley & Kevin said...

Yeah for Heidi! That's always an exciting thing! I'm sure you will like any job that you get you are such a likeable person, too bad you can't work everywhere & be the nurses at all the doctors! I hope my nurses that deliver this baby are like you!

Angela said...

Congrats! I'm sure it was the best feeling to see that you passed! Way to go, girl.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I hope you had a great Easter! I wanted you to ask Melanie where she got her cute white wedges she wore Thursday night! I am looking for some and loved hers! This is why she needs a blog so I can ask her. Since she doesnt have one will you ask her!Thanks!

Natalie said...

Congrats! I bet you are relieved! You will make a great nurse!