One of my best friends, Heather, got married last Saturday to the love of her life, EJ Saunders. It was such an exciting day and it was very fun celebrating with them. Heather looked absolutely beautiful. I wish them the best on their new lives together! It was also fun to be together with my good friends and take LOTS of pictures. I love you all!

Gorgeous flowers...

My girl Katie

Congratulations!

The happy couple...

My girl Alexis

All the girls...

Sisters

Shalie and her darling daughter Ella

Eating at Riverwalk

Candy Bar at the Open House...yumms!

Best chocolate cake ever (kudos to Erin Dye)...yes that's me "cutting the cake"

Blowing bubbles for the bride and groom...

Yay for Heath and EJ...Have fun on the honeymoon!!



11 comments:
Gosh wasn't Heath the most gorgeous thing ever? Everything was PERFECT (except for the wind ;)
I love the picture at the end of Heather and EJ walking away. So darling. One of my favorites that are in the moment.
My friends have been the most beautiful brides. Seriously. I love you :)
Ok...I don't know these people, but you all look darling! Heidi - you are such a great photographer. Those pictures are amazing!
She looks so pretty! I love the candy bar, I want some! Kudos on the photography as well, you did a great job. You will have to give her some of these pictures! See you tomorrow night!
so fun... Hey I am going private on my blog I need your email addy. thanks.
"All the girls" ahem I'm requesting a retraction on that one! I am large and not to be forgotten!
I thought that Heather was already married. The candy bar is so freakin cute and why are you cutting the cake missy?
Kudos to the camera! without the camera, the pictures would be nothing. :) aren't we so glad we have my camera? i lovers it. cute post. FUN day. i'm so thankful you have let me be friends with your friends. i love them all.
How fun, good to see pics of all of you! Tell Heather congratulations! Looks like a beautiful wedding!
We share the same wedding date!
I did not have nightmares and we loved it! Logan is not a huge television show person but he loved that one! We will for sure need to borrow them when you get done with it! Let's play agian and no worries about Sat night, we still had a great time and would go there agian! Good Luck on your test and no more worrying, you are going to do great! Call me later this week and we can do lunch!
oh my goodness Heids! Today is the first time seeing this! Thank you so much! You are too cute! I'm so glad you were able to be there! I love you girl!!
p.s...will you e-mail the pics you took. you took some good ones! :)
Post a Comment