Chloe follows me around everywhere I go. She's my little sidekick. I've been studying for my nursing boards and so I'm home a lot - she loves it. I don't know what she'll do when I start working long hours! Anyways, I just had to capture this picture. She usually lays on the ground next to me, but she kept wanting up. So I put her on my computer bag and she just laid by me while I studied. I definitely love having her around for company. I'm going down to vegas next week on the 18th to take my boards. I have one more week of gruesome studying and stress! Ahhh...almost done.
3.10.2008
My little helper
Posted by
Heidi
at
2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
You will make a great nurse Heidi. I am proud of you for working so hard....it will all pay off soon.
I predict you will do great on the test. Best of all it will be over with.
How nice to have a nurse in the family!
Bon
p.s. your dog is darling!
love you. love chloe. I had so much fun giggling with you this weekend. when we left your house, toni asked me why on earth we call each other whitney.
Chloe is so cute sitting on your computer bag! She loves to be with her mom! Good luck on the test, I know you will do great. We will go to lunch as soon as it is all over with! Now you have something to look forward too! Ha!
Cute puppy! Good luck with your tests!
She is so cute. When Brian and I got married we got a Maltese puppy and now she is 8. I can't believe it, enjoy the time with her while you can. Good luck on the tests!
Sounds just like my dog! Good luck on your test, I am sure you'll do great!
I tagged you, get on it!
Good Luck on your boards! Oh how I hated studying for that test, and taking it was even worse!! I bet you can't wait to get it over with!:) Chloe is really sweet, and I don't usually like dogs!:)
Wow I think it is bad just trying not to distract Jake while he studies for those big tests. Good luck girl, I'll say a little prayer for you. I'm sure you'll do awesome. You made it this far right! Your dog is adorable. Have fun and enjoy the feeling after you're finally done!
I hope your test goes well - I'm sure you will pass with flying colors!
Chloe is too cute Heidi! Such a mini Libby! :) Good luck on your boards! I'm so happy for you to be done.
p.s. Lovin' your new blog colors!
Post a Comment