I have decided to start a recipe blog. My family has collected tons of recipes throughout the years and we thought it would be a good idea to have a place to share them. We all have homemade recipe books, but we are always collecting new great recipes and our books get outdated. So we also thought this would be a good way to look up a recipe if we ever needed it! So check out my work in progress...I've only got some recipes entered in under "main dishes" so far, but hopefully I'll get the rest posted soon. (It takes a lot of time, so be patient)! Hope you like...
3.06.2008
A work in progress...
Posted by
Heidi
at
2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
Great idea Heidi! I am all over this. I love so many of your family's recipes and appreciate you sharing them with all of us. We met with Ryan a couple of times with the insurance, we were very impressed. Love you both, Diane
Heids-It looks great so far. Thanks so much. Once we get all of our recipes entered in, we need to get Nancy's, Dianes, and many more. I will help as soon as I can.
Wahoo! I am so excited! I know your family comes from a line of wonderful cooks so I am excited! Thanks so much for sharing with us! Hey lets do lunch not this coming week(my mom is coming) but the week of the 17th-21st. We will plan a day! Also, lets just plan the vegas trip on any weekend that works good, even if it has to be in July and plan on that! ok, really not July, it's too hot, but you know what I mean!
How nifty is that! Thanks for sharing!! My mom always talks about the yummy food your fam has @ bunko! I'm excited to try some out!
Love this Heidi! Not that I'll be able to cook any of it, but maybe I'll give it a try after I recover from my last cooking disaster! :)
I am always looking for new recipes. Thanks for sharing.
I saw this the other day! And I was so excited cause I love the food at LarsonLand!!!
great idea, your mom is a great cook!
Hi Heidi!
Love the idea of your mom's recipes on line....just so you know...I have some of my own that you may want to add. Some family favorites passed down from generation to generation. Erin has some great recipes too. We can also show you how to make them. What can we say...cooking is just what we do best! :) :) :)
Bonnie
Oh...I'm sooo excited! You guys always have the yummiest food and my mom is always gushing about the food at Bunco. She always e-mail's me the recipes! So thanks...that is a lot of work! Reag and the boys will thank you too, my cooking has gotten a little repetative lately. ;)
Hey, I was reading parts in our blog and was is a hand and foot game? It sounds fun!
Post a Comment