I get to pick up my niece Brynn from pre-school 2 times a week and I love it. We usually don't get to hang out very long because Amber comes to get her after her college class. But sometimes I take her to Wendy's and then to the park or we watch cartoons on my bed and paint fingernails. Today I made sandwich's and we went to the park for a picnic. In the car Brynn said, "today is such a cute day." I kind of giggled to myself and asked her why it was a "cute" day. She said, "because it's so beautiful outside...and cute." It's true that it is so nice and warm out today and that St. George IS beautiful. It's just funny that she called it cute. Hmm, it couldn't be because we use that word a little much in my family, could it?? Ha ha...
2.28.2008
"Cute" day
-Have a cute day!
Posted by
Heidi
at
3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
haha she is so cute! I love the funny things little kids say.
She's adorable! What a fun auntie you are!!
She is so cute! Thanks by the way you are too nice. I love your fam!
She is so CA-UTE! Maybe she will say that next time! I love kids! You are such a sweet auntie! See you Saturday!
What a great description. I am going to have to steal it and use if we ever get a 'cute day' out here.
What a pretty picture! Ah! Its fun being aunties huh?! I love it too.
Hey, good luck on your boards!! I passed mine on the 23rd of February!
That is so CUTE!! She is the cutest little thing! I love your new background. It it darling!
Love this post Heidi...LOVE your whole blog. You were my inspiration! Thanks again for all of your help! Love you!
I love hearing little kid stories...Brynn is a cutie! I bet you are a fun auntie, and she's lucky to spend time with you every week. There was a boy in our ward that visited Cory at the fire station, and he ate it up! He loved every minute of it - when he got home, he asked his mom where his shirt was that said "totally awesome" on the front. When she inquired the reason, he said "I want to wear it because it was a totally awesome day!" It was so cute -
Hello there! Let's for sure plan another outing! Let's plan something on the weekend, that would super fun and daring...we could stay up late and get into mischief! It would be fun to do a big vegas trip with Skody and Devie! Let me know! By the way your name is Rydi!
Post a Comment