Okay, this kid is AMAZING! We were all blown away by his performance last night. Seriously - we all had chills the whole time and we kept rewinding to watch it again! I think some of us may have gotten a little teary-eyed too. Haha! (We're not obsessed or anything). David Archuleta definitely has our votes - he is by far the BEST in the competition. His performance of {Imagine} didn't even compare to the other boys' attempts. (Although we still like David H and Michael Johns). But isn't he just so cute?!
2.27.2008
Imagine
Posted by
Heidi
at
9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
I totally LOVE him!! He was so great last night. I agree with everything you said. If he doesn't have the most innocent personality.... oh, don't you just want him to do so good? He is definately the one to watch.
We like him too. He's so adorable I just want to put him in my pocket! I love his raspy talking voice too.
That is hilarious Sita did the same post, just a couple minutes after you.
are you and haylee obs? I bet. Remember Kevin Covais? ha ha. I think I am going to google him now.
Yes! Nathan and I love the American Idol... and David A rocks them all!
I agree, and he is from Utah which makes me like him even more! Have you taken boards yet??
I like it. I'll let you know when I'm ready for a change. Loves. Oh and I totally had a burger tonight. Guess that was my splurge for the week. Loves! Get to see you next weekend!
I like him out of the guys but I love the girl that played the guitar tonight and sang, "you're so vain." I think she might be mormon or somethign because she hasn't ever seen a rated r movie and she has been modest in every shot.
First of all, I have to tell you that your blog is one of my favorites to visit. It always looks so good! SHHH - dont tell anyone! Sorry that we can only hang out during the day but it will be fun. I read that weather is going to be a little rainy. We could get lunch and go see a matinee or walk around TJ Maxx. Ha Ha Logan and I do that on date night. What are your ideas?
I LOVE him!! Amazing, and, yes, sooo cute!
oh my gosh! i rewound it a couple times as well! i was blown away!!! he's so freakin good. even though i don't vote...he still has mine..haha!
Uh, yeah. My family is obsessed with American Idol as well, and especially with him! He is so dang cute and his voice is unreal! Have you guys seen America's Best Dance Crew? It's another favorite of ours. It's on MTV, but I'm not sure when cause we DVR everything. You'll have to check it out!
Yeah! I am so glad that you posted this! He is seriously amazing! We are totally in love with this cute Utah boy!!! Way cute blog by the way! I love the hip hop!!!
Oh my gosh... I love him! He is SOOO amazing! Can you believe he is only 17!! I love to listen to him, and rewind them to hear them over and over, too! GO DAVID!!! Our little Utah boy!!!
Post a Comment