1. Beautiful St. George weather and being able to have a picnic with Ryan and Chloe
2. Being able to nanny a couple days a week again
3. The time I have to study (and blog)
4. My parents for letting us stay with them
5. Good friends
6. Cooking skills that my mom taught me
7. Diet Coke - it's what gets me through the day
8. My laptop
9. Ryan for all his hard work and dedication
10. Jell-o sugar free pudding snacks - dulce de leche. So yumms!!



2 comments:
such great things to be grateful for! I am also grateful for the weather! Once it gets warm enough at night we will bust the scooters out and make a night on the town!
Heidi, I just have to say, your little pup is so cute!
By the way, I was wondering where you get all your cute templates for your blog? You always have the cutest ones.
Post a Comment