2.20.2008

Hip hoppin'

I've debated posting this video, but I thought..."what the heck."  So I'm taking a hip hop class from Scott Watts (for adults) with my sis Haylee and friend Katie. We love it!  I've taken hip hop a lot in the past and just got back into it.  We actually performed at the DSC basketball games last weekend and had a blast!  Haha.  I felt like I was 18 again!  Hey if anyone's interested in joining our class we meet on Tuesdays at 7 pm or there is one Thursday at 8 pm. (That's me with the white long-sleeve shirt w/black over it, on the front right side...if you can't tell - and Haylee's the who walks out first with the black shorts on)




17 comments:

Lexie said...

I LOVE the video! That looks like so much fun! I should start coming with you. See ya tomorrow at bunko.

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

I am so glad you posted it. That was so fun to watch you girls do your thing! We miss you guys so much! I think we are planning on coming down for Heather's wedding. So we for sure have to get together.

Anonymous said...

uh holy cow you are so good! It looks like so much fun. If I was down there I would have to join! Have fun

Julie said...

Hi! I just saw your video. I secretly would LOVE to be in that class but I haven't danced in forever which makes me a little nervous. Just watching you preform got me jealous. I would love it if you emailed me details like where and how much. brockandjulie@gmail.com You looked great. -Julie Reber Rasmussen (hopefully you know who I am!!)

Heath & Ege said...

Ugh you make me miss hip hop so bad!!!!! i miss you Heid! Some day we will do another hip hop class together!! Loves you!

Kristin said...

Oh my gosh! Do you know how much I would LOVE that? How stinkin' cute are you and Hay!?!? I fear I would scare the living crap out of anyone with eyes though at this gorgeous state I am in right now. I don't think it is possible to do any of those moves with this big old belly of mine. (sigh...) I guess I will have to pass for now. See you tomorrow! LOVES!

Lisha said...

You guys are both so good! What a fun way idea! Sure looks like a blast! Good job!

Ashley & Kevin said...

That looks fun! PS you and your sisters are GORGEOUS!

LACY said...

Good for you and HoW FuN!

Anonymous said...

Good Job Heidi! It looks like such a fun workout! You all look so great and in-sync. I love the new background you have up. I have that same scrapbook paper! =)

Anonymous said...

Ooh la la! Love the new background and I especially love the dancing. That is so fun Heid! Let's for sure play this week. we are free Wednesday and Saturday. Let me know!

Camie said...

That is freakin awesome that you are doing hip hop. I took a few classes from him once upon a time.

Cameron and Michelle said...

Ok so fun!! I used to think I could dance. Scott teaches a hip hop and living drums class for our spa on friday's and it is the guests favorite class by far. He sometimes cancels last min. on us and wish we had someone who could back up for him. If any of your friends or you are interested in training to teach this class in case he needs a sub that would be awesome. it's hard because most of them like the class because they love him. he really is a fun teacher. You looked great!!

Natalie said...

Way to go Heidi! I wish I could dance - that would be a major stretch for me to do that in front of everyone, so good for you. As for me, I will stick with my hip hop exercise videos in the privacy of my home!

Anonymous said...

Hey - Let's plan Saturday night. does that sound good to you two? What do you want to do? We are up for anything!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sorry, do you two want to do something Saturday day? Logan's sister is coming into town so that kindof changes plans a little. We could do lunch and a matinee or zions or go hit golf balls. Let me know, I am sorry!

Gretchen said...

That looks so fun! You are awesome!! Good job!