I could literally spend hours (and hundreds) in Target. What is it about that place that attracts me? I just love wandering around looking at accessories, shoes, work-out clothes, beauty products, frames, cards...you name it!!! Today I went in to get a few Valentine goodies... and of course left with a couple extras that weren't on the list! I most-definitely needed the black work-out pants on clearance though! Oh and the cute brown flats...had to have 'em! I seriously find so many must-haves, it's crazy. What is a girl to do?
2.12.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
Heidi you crack me up. I would love to go to target and just walk around but I rarely get to do that anymore. We are in the store five min and Taylor is freaking out cause she wants to push the Cart. So we end up just leaving cause I don't want her to cry in the store! Mother Hood is so LOVELY. I love my sweetheart!
Heidi!! How are you? I love Target too... Unfortunately I don't have a Target nearby (well maybe thats a good thing, so that I don't spend all our $ on Target purchases!) :)
I'm right there with you! I could spend hours in Target!! But there isn't one up here (probably a good thing) so I have to shop there when I'm at home. So going this weekend!! Love ya!
I love [love] LOVE Target too! I just bought some cute flats there last weekend too, whattayaknow?! Great minds think alike... must be true.
I did that same thing in Ross last week - TWO hours with a toddler! Lillie was being pretty good...but got VERY restless toward the end!
I'm obsessed with Target too! You know it's bad when you say to you're kids "What are we going to do today?" and they say "Go to Target!"
First of all, thank you so much for the recipe. I cant wait to try it! I love your post "What would you be?" So cute, I might have to do that one. I also love Target as well, it is always so clean and that is important to me!
I love Target too. It really bugs me when people prefer walmart over target.
I'm not allowed to go to Target since I have no self control. maybe you could try that.
Hey Girl, Thanks for the comment! A work day works for us or we could wait for another weekend. We really need to get together and stop talking abour it. Let's plan something thursday at Bunko. Also, it would be fun to hang out with Katie and Mark as well. they were fun! i also dont mind it just us two couples! whatever you want to do!
You are lucky to be able to spend time in Target. It is one of my favorit stores. They have cute stuff for a good price. I don't have a lot of time for shopping these days. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blogspot. Tell your family hello for me. Hope all is well with you and Ryan. Love from your Aunt Linda.
P.S. Skye and I were also talking about a monthly craft night. Do you think you would be interested in starting something. We were thinking of making frames, or just exchanging recipes. It is just a thought right now but could be made into action. Give me your thoughts because i would love for you to join us and become better friends. Sorry so cheesy!
Me and my sister went to Target last night. I should have followed my heart and stayed home. I spent too much money. :)
Lets just say if Target wasn't around I would be a millionaire...hence thats where all my money goes!
I love Target with all my heart. It is like half an hour away from my house so I have to make special trips. That is probably a good thing though...
Post a Comment