2.11.2008

Kinda fun...

If you were an animal, which would you be?  I'd be a dog so I could play with Chloe

If you were a city, which would you be?  Somewhere that is beautiful and has 70-80 degree weather all year long!  
If you were a flower, which would you be?  Ranunculus.  Love them.
If you were a vegetable, which would you be?  Squash or zucchini
If you were a color, which would you be? Avocado green 
If you were a fruit, which would you be?  A sweet, juicy Pineapple 
If you were a season, which would you be?  Fall...I love when it starts getting cool after a hot summer.
If you were a shoe, which would you be?  Hmm, probably a flip-flop or a cute flat
If you were a vehicle, which would you be? A Lexus IS
If you were an appliance, which would you be? Ummm... a yellow kitchen aid mixer
If you were a disney character, which would you be?  Little Mermaid...I pretended I was her when I was little 
If you were a dessert, which would you be? Warm homemade chocolate chip cookies
If you were a time of day, which would you be?  Evening
If you were a cereal, which would you be?  Oh's!
If you were an instrument, which would you be?  A guitar...they're pretty cool

...What would you be???

1 comments:

.mel. said...

I love Oh's, I thought I was the only one! Funny!