4.06.2008

Colbie Caillat


When we found out that Colbie was coming to Tuachan, we were right on it to get tickets. We got seats 4 rows back from the stage and they were awesome! Our whole family came and we really had a good time. Colbie's guitarist opened for her and he was so good! He just jammed out on his guitar and sounded great. Colbie sang so good and her band was awesome. We decided it sounded even better than the CD! She didn't have much to say but she was really cute. Here are a few pics of our night... Thanks for the great pictures Hay!





13 comments:

Heath & Ege said...

I don't know if I told you..but Ege and I went to her concert back in February in Salt Lake. Wasn't it so good?? Ya she didn't make much convo with the audience..did she say "thank you" really quick after every song?? haha..that's what she did with us. It was funny. You can tell she hasn't been doing it for very long..cuz it's awkward for her when the song is over. But she still rocks! Did her and the guy with Dreadlocks sing a Bob Marley song?? If so..the guys with dreads voice is freakin awesome!!! All the girls were dying! haha..

Emily said...

Looks like all of you had a good time at the concert. I feel stupid or old because I have no idea who this singer is. Enlighten me.

mackenzie said...

im SO jealous! how fun!!

Jennifer said...

Oh so jealous! I LOVES her! It looks like you guys had so much fun!

BJ and Amber said...

That was SO much fun. I'm so glad we went...she sounded AWESOME. I have a small video clip, I'll post it soon. I need copies of these pictures!

Dana said...

How fun that you all got to go together!

Erin said...

I'm clueless too...who is this singer??? Thanks for your cute comments - I have to admit though that I'm not a pro like you with the background...my hunband is.
He's SLOWLY trying to teach me! :)

Erin said...

Uh...that would be HUSBAND...not HUNBAND. Nice...

Mickell said...

So Fun!!! I am jealous. I wanted to get tickets for this concert too...but we didn't. Looks like you guys had so much fun! You have such a cute family!

Skye said...

i heard it was a great show! and that she gets nervous on stage! i don't blame her! Glad you had a fun time!

Julie said...

I wanted to go to that concert but we were out of town. Love her CD!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time! I am sorry we could not take the tickets, it would have been a blast! Time to plan our next rendevous! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

P.S. We have not seen 21 yet and I want too! Have you? If not we should go? Also, how is the job hunting going?