We're done putting our recipes in and hope our recipe blog will come to good use! Let us know what you think or if you have any questions on recipes. We'd love to add some of your favorites to the blog too - just let me know. Happy eating...
4.15.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




14 comments:
K- Heidi...you are incredible! I can't belive how talented you are. The recipe blog looks AMAZING and I know all of the food (when cooked properly!) will taste AMAZING. You should teach blog design classes - I would be the first to sign up! So most of the recipes have a lot of ingredients and look a little intimidating to me. Is there a pretty basic one you would recommend for me to try? Thanks for doing this...how sweet of you guys to share all of your great recipes!
Yeah I'm so excited! I've been waiting for the breadstick recipe cause we are gonna be having lasagna and breadsticks soon! Also I've always heard of Opulant Chicken and now I'm finally going to try it...I'm really excited. Thanks for doing this!!!
Wow! what a great website. Hey I have an easy recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. It is a weight watchers one!
1 box spice cake mix
1 can pumpkin (small can)
1 1/2 C. chocolate chips
Bake at 350 for 10-12 min.
Simple!
No I just have normal photoshop. I just got it like a week ago. It is not so bad once you figure it out. Yes, we really need to get together. Hey next week I am doing the Cancer walk relay for life. If you want to come get some exercise with me and my sister-in-law you are more than welcome to!
I have actually tried a few of these. Thanks Heids! I really did miss you last night! Lori made this awesome salad that needs to be added to these recipes. Love you and talk to you soon ;)
P.S. your mom is so cute!
How fun! I will definitely be visiting it and looking for great recipes!
Thanks Heidi and Amber for all of the time you put into this collection of recipes. I love the layout. It is so easy to find just the right recipe ... which are all wonderful. Love you.
You guys are the BEST!! Thank you so much for sharing... I know that I use it weekly! Love you guys! Aunt Wendy
That is so awesome that you did this! You are so great - I'm ready to try a few of these recipes. Some of them I already have, but now I'm excited to get in the kitchen with more exuberance!
Wow Hied... this is so neat!! You have done such a great job! How nice to have them so accessable!! You are amazing!! And, I KNOW that all of the recipes are to die for because you guys are the very best cooks ever!!!
I'm okay. Trying to find a new job. It's a long story but my hours are now 2-3 hours a day instead of full time. I am pissed. So here I am again totally screwed and have no idea what the h to do. Life is sort of stressful right now. Actually a lot stressful.
Great job Heidi! I have been busy collecting recipes too, just need to set aside some time to do a fun recipe blog like yours - much easier than having a book printed for everyone (and cheaper)!
p.s. I wish we had warm St. George weather up here in SLC... so jealous!
I am so excited to use the recipes. You guys are so talented. Thanks!
Your new background is darling!!
Post a Comment