5.02.2008

Bridal Tagged

I guess for this tag you're supposed to post some bridal pictures. I just barely got the disc of all my wedding pics so perfect timing. Melody Averett did them and did a great job...these are some of my favs! Now here's who I tag... Katie Larson, Natalie Johnson, and Kami Quist.




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look stunning in these photos!!! You made a beautiful bride! I am so glad that you tagged me! I will for sure do this tag! Wednesday night was so fun, I had so much sand in my hair! Let's do lunch and double date soon! Love you tons!

cami said...

I love wedding pictures!!! They are so fun to look at.

Emily said...

You know, you look like a porcelin doll with your thick unique hair and big blue eyes. Ryan is so handsome. Wow! You are a very striking couple! Beautiful pictures!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh! You are so gorgeous! How come I didn't get those genes?
I LOVE the pictures. I can't believe I missed it. Now I just want to see more!

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

Your whole wedding was a fairytale come true. You looked so beautiful!

You need to come visit PRONTO! We miss you!

Nielsen Family said...

I never got to see your wedding photos so this was great! They are all so beautiful!

Bonnie said...

Beautiful pictures of you and Ryan. Melody is amazing with her camera.
I think you look radient! I totally remember what a beautiful bride you were, and the fun wedding you had.
Erin said that she loves looking at your blog...I agree. You are always posting the coolest pics.

Heath & Ege said...

Heids how sad I have never seen these!! They are darling and they are so beautiful!

Katie L said...

I LOVE THEM!! You are gorgeous!!

Whitney said...

Beautiful bride! What a cute couple you are!!

Lexie said...

I LOVE your wedding pictures! You and Ryan are so CA-UTE! How did you get your pictures on the disc? Did she just do it for you or did you ask? I want mine way bad!

Erin said...

Beautiful! Beautiful pictures...beautiful bride. LOVE THEM!!!

Angela said...

Gorgeous photos! Isn't it fun to pull out your wedding photos and remember how exciting that day was?!