4.23.2008

Comin' Along

My dad has put so much time and hard work into his pool. Ryan has been helping him with whatever he needs and it sure is looking great. These pictures were taken a couple weekends ago when they were laying the tile. It looks so good! It has been such a process getting this pool done, and we sure are looking forward to having it all finished. Thanks dad and Ryan for all your hard work - it will definitely be worth it. 

12 comments:

Jennifer L said...

Definitely lots of hard work. Definitely going to we worth it. I'm so excited! Thanks guys!

Dana said...

Wow, hello talent! That is so amazing that they are building a pool, cool!

Emily said...

Family is great to help each other. Looks like it is going to be a beautiful yard! Lots of work, but worth the years of fun ahead!

Alexis said...

my pool that I will never get to swim in! :( Maybe sometime!

Tell Jen and John hey.

Heath & Ege said...

Yay for pools! Just in time for the hot summer!! I'm sure you guys are excited! It is lookin awesome!

Anonymous said...

Swim Party at Heidi's parents house!!!! I have to know why people call Ryan Ribbles??? We need to plan something soon! Did Ryan tell you about our texting last night! It is time to double agian!!! Love you lots!

Erin said...

Wow! Your dad is amazing Heidi! I can't believe you guys are doing that on your own. How fun when it is finished! I have so many fun memories of hanging out in the summer at your old pool. :) Speaking of pool parties...my mom mentioned you guys coming over to swim over Memorial Day weekend when we are in town. Hope it works out...I would LOVE to see you guys!
Oh..and your blog looks amazing...AGAIN! Yes - everything about blogging is very addicting!

Jennifer said...

Oh how fun! You know, I still haven't seen your parent's house since they finished it! I'm excited for you guys to have a fun pool to play in. Go Johnny!

Katie L said...

Heids!! I LOVES IT!!! Im going to be a permanent resident of your house when that baby is done!! Just kidding.......only a little...

Nielsen Family said...

Ah finally the pool! I can't believe you guys lived for so long without one. I totally miss the days we spent at your Bloomington one! I haven't been swimming since I moved here and it sounds soooo nice!

LACY said...

Your dad is amazing! That will be so fun to have a pool!

Anonymous said...

looks like fun! And I am loving your recipe site! SO great