Yesterday my mom, Haylee, Mel, Sheila and I all went down to Vegas for a day of shopping. We had a blast. We shopped ALL day and then decided we wanted to go see Mamma Mia. Sheila, Haylee and Mel got me the ticket for my graduation present! So our seats were on row J in the middle section! It was awesome. The show was so good - we absolutely loved it. Thank you very much girls for such a fun present!
5.25.2008
Mamma Mia!
Posted by
Heidi
at
3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What a fun day! Enjoy trips like that before you have little ones!
I've heard a lot about Mamma Mia! I bet it was incredible. I love ABBA music. That sounds like it was a fun girl's day out for you!
Mamma Mia hear I go agian...MA MA how could I resist ya! So fun! Was the audience litterally standing at the end of the show singing??? They were when I saw it and I was a little embarassed my parents were dancing as well. GREAT SHOW!!!!
saw this in LA- I LOVED it too!
Post a Comment