5.27.2008

Birthday Girls

One of my bestest friends, Alexis, had a birthday yesterday! I just wanted her to know how much I love her. We have been friends for nearly 20 years - wow how the time flies! I have had so much fun being friends with Alexis. Our times together are priceless. Whit, I hope you had a FABULOUS birthday. I am so sad I didn't get to talk to you yesterday. (That was some serious phone tag). Love ya!





And today is my sister Amber's birthday! I just wanted to let her know I appreciate all she does for me. Amber is a great sister and friend. I love you so much and hope you have a FANTASTIC birthday. 

3 comments:

Erin said...

Happy birthday to my cute friend Amber! Love that picture of her...what a beautiful girl (inside and out!). May is the birthday month, isn't it! My mom just celebrated hers and Addison turns two on the 30th. I'm coming to visit for a week in June - let's all get together at Pizza Factory or the pool to celebrate all the birthdays! :)

Alexis said...

Um, yeah, Amber and I both rock. You are the best, I love you! Oh, and I am so calling you tomorrow.

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday cute Heidi,
Wow! You have had a busy year!
I am so proud of you!
We will have to hang out when Erin gets here...you have to meet Dayna Austin's girlfriend....she wants to be a nurse like you! you will love her!
Love you Heidi.
Happy birthday.
Bonnie