So today is my darling wife Heidi's 24th birthday. Isn't she the cutest and bestest ever? There couldn't be a better wife around-she's beautiful, has the sweetest and happiest personality, is so multi-talented, makes the best food to eat, is the raddest hip-hop dancer in town, creates the "cautest" blogs and designs, is so full of love and makes everyone feel special and uplifted by being around her. I have such an amazing and awesome wife and am so grateful and blessed to know that she will be the best mom to our future kids some day. This last year was a big one and a good one-we celebrated our 1st anniversary, Heidi got her 1st baby/puppy-Chloe, got to move back home to St. George, graduated from Weber, passed her 5 hour nursing test, and has been accepted at the hospital and will be fulfilling her dream of becoming a nurse. It was a great year and I wish you all the best and many more good things for you and us this year and am so excited and look forward to so many more happy and fun years together. Happy 24th Birthday Babe and love you so much!
5.29.2008
The Big 2 4
Posted by
Anonymous
at
7:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



19 comments:
Happy Birthday Heidi! What a nice tribute from Ryan. You two are so darn cute together. What a team! Have a great day. Love you lots.
Hidles!!! You are so wonderful. Just my favourite! Happy Birthday! K
Happy Birthday Heids!! What a year it's been! Hope you have an amazing day! Love ya.
What a darling post Ryan! This is all SO true about our Heidi Girl. She is the greatest. Happy Birthday Sister! Have a fun day today.
You are the cutest Heids! Happy Birthday! Love you
Ok this is so cheesy but I got the chills when I read that! You two are adorable. Happy Birthday Heidi!
I hope you had a great birthday Heids! Love you and miss you!
Happy late birthday! What a nice post from Ryan. You are one of the sweetest people I know. I hope you had a great day, you deserve it! We are going to be coming down to visit on the week of June 9th - 15th. Let me know if you are going to be in town, so we can get together!
I hope you and Amber had a wonderful birthday. Wow, it HAS been a marathon, hasn't it??? Love you tons. I loved how Amber put the birthday music on for you! Too cute. Love you tons.
Happy Birthday Heidi! Ryan sure is lucky to celebrate with you. Can't wait to see you guys again!
Such a nice post for Heidi Ryan--- way to go! HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDS!!!!! You really have accomplished so much all by the age of 24... it's amazing, and we're so happy for you. We miss you both, and I asked Codes the other day, "When/how would we see the Chongs again?" He assures me we will somehow! We are just such huge fans of you guys! Happy birthday and many wishes! Love you!
Cute Ryan! Heidi - I'm so glad you and Amber had such fun birthdays!
Happy Birthday! i had no idea it was your big day...I would have called you! I have to know all the details of your big day! Let's do lunch this week! I am free Tuesday and Thursday! Let me know! Love you cutie!
Yay! Hope you had an awesome birthday! That is way fun that you got to go to Mamma Mia too. I have always wanted to see that, so I'm glad to know it's a good one. Oh, and we'll have to have a party sometime or something because it sounds like our families have VERY similar taste in t.v. shows. haha
Im a little late, but Happy Birthday!! What a cute husband! Hope you had a great day.
Sorry a little late... HAPPY BIRTHDAY hope it was everything you had hoped for!!
Happy birthday Heidi Girl!!! Hope you had a great day!! We will have to go to lunch for yours and Amber's birthday. I want to take you guys. As soon as I am all settled and my life seems a LITTLE bit normal...Let's go!! Love you!!
P.S. What a darling post!! Ryan you are sooo cute!! Such a cute hubby!!
Happy late b-day! I do not remember birthday's of people outside my fam very well. Things are good here. Just started training for the SG marathon. Adam just finished school and has had about 5 interviews. Had a few offers but nothing worth taking. We're holding on until something else comes. He's got a job until then but will quit for something better. He's got an interview with someone from SG on Monday from NFL films. We're taking Monday and Tuesday off and are just going to take it easy and relax. We deserve it!
Heidi I saw your sister today at Costco. She said you have been busy working. We are in town until Sunday and wanted to get together. What are your plans for Friday night? I really hope we can meet up.
Post a Comment