7.19.2008

We have a pool!

After a lot of hard work, my Dad finished his pool and backyard. It is so much fun and perfect timing for summer. We are loving it!

Notice the boys taking a break from the sun to play a little Tiger Woods golf on the Wii. They are just a little obsessed. :)

3 comments:

BJ and Amber said...

Cute new pics! I love that you're posting again.

Nielsen Family said...

Ah that water looks so so so good! I haven't been able to swim in over 3 years! I have a brand new suit thats never been used...not that it would fit now!

Fun pictures though...I'm so jeal that you get to be with your family so often!

Katie L said...

That picture of Chloe looks like she is smiling is so dang cute!! I loved how she jumped onto the raft all by herself on Saturday night. So cute!!! Love that pool! Love you more....!!