I love the wonderful posts! Saturday was so much fun! Logan also had a blast! I heard the AI concert was amazing...so jealous! We need to plan a fun getaway to vagas and see a show with our boys! Love ya!
ahhh that's so fun! we wanted to go so bad- actually....... I think i am going to try out next monday here in slc- it'll be fun just to see the crazies there :)
K- everyone who has commented said the same thing I was going to...what a fun night and CUTE HAIR! You look darling Heidi! Love it that length. The new pool looks great too! Can't wait to see it next time I come to town! :)
Looks like you guys had a fun trip...Glad you got tickets to go to the concert. Your hair is so cute Heidi. It shows off your beautiful eyes! I will have to come over and swim in the new pool...it looks amazing!
Jealous! Looks like you guys had a blast. The pool looks great all finished. I wish we were there and could come enjoy it with you. :) Your hair is adorable by the way.
Ryan and I have been enjoying married life since July 2006. We met in Ogden and lived there for a year before we moved to St. George. I am a nurse and Ryan is starting a career as a financial planner. We have a little shih-tzu named Chloe who is so much fun. We love life and are looking forward to a great future together!
17 comments:
I love the wonderful posts! Saturday was so much fun! Logan also had a blast! I heard the AI concert was amazing...so jealous! We need to plan a fun getaway to vagas and see a show with our boys! Love ya!
That would've been so fun to see - looks like you gals had a great time! And, Heidi your hair looks great!
Well FUN!!! I wish I could go see them all live! I am glad you gys had a good time!
It looks like you guys had a great time! I wish we lived closer so that we could play too!!
And you cut your hair! SO cute!!
Fun!!! Heids your hair is short!! It is so dang cute! Loves it!
Heids!! your hair is so freakin' ca-ute!! I love it!
Heids you are cuteness!!! You got some pretty sweet pics hey!! Looks like way fun!
I am so jealous. that sounds like a blast...especially to go with your sisters for a girls trip.
ahhh that's so fun! we wanted to go so bad- actually....... I think i am going to try out next monday here in slc- it'll be fun just to see the crazies there :)
Haylee would have the AI shirt! Love her. And I love your hair, so so adorable.
K- everyone who has commented said the same thing I was going to...what a fun night and CUTE HAIR! You look darling Heidi! Love it that length. The new pool looks great too! Can't wait to see it next time I come to town! :)
Looks like you guys had a fun trip...Glad you got tickets to go to the concert.
Your hair is so cute Heidi. It shows off your beautiful eyes!
I will have to come over and swim in the new pool...it looks amazing!
How fun! Last week I was watching So You Think You Can Dance and someone danced to a song performed by David A and I thought of you!
Jealous! Looks like you guys had a blast. The pool looks great all finished. I wish we were there and could come enjoy it with you. :) Your hair is adorable by the way.
I still can't figure out why Ryan got left out?
fun girls night!! Cute hair too.
WOW! That's so cool you got to see American Idol? Your hair looks SO stinkin cute! Love it!
Post a Comment