Our Anniversary was yesterday and Ryan definitely spoiled me! He let me choose where we were going to eat, so I chose Scaldoni's. It was so yummy. We had hazelnut prawns (the best), filet mignon, and salmon. Then Ryan surprised me by taking me to Entrada to stay in a little casita and get massages at the clubhouse. We even got to swim/hot tub in the pool where they filmed High School Musical! I felt famous. haha. I didn't even know Entrada had casita's to rent out. It was so fancy! Everything was so nice. They even had cookies and milk for us when we got there. The bed was so cozy and I've never seen a bath-tub so huge! We popped popcorn, had a little Ben & Jerry's and watched the movie 21. It was such a fun night. The views were breathtaking all around us. Thank you Ryan for planning a little getaway for us. I loved it.
And I love you.




15 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's been two years already ! I remember going with you to down to Provo on your first date. Good times. I sure miss you guys. And i'm probably getting married Sept. 18, and I would LOVE for you to come!
congrats on the 2 year mark!! That is pretty awesome!
Wow 2 years have gone by fast! What a great surprise...your husband is awesome. Marcus got us a fancy room for our 2nd Anniversary but we had jetlag and ended up just sleeping the whole time away...haha
Now I know what I want to do for my next anniversary! What a fun getaway! The view looks amazing - Entrada is so beautiful. You two are a darling couple.
I want that cookie BAD. I am so jealous. Sounds like a great night. LOVE YOU
HOW FUN! I didn't know entrada did that either. I can't believe it's already been 2 years. Time goes by so fast.
Happy Anniversary Heidi and Ribs!! I can't believe it's been two years, I love you guys!!! Entrada looks awesome, I think we'll have to try that some time!!
Happy Happy (2 "Happy's" for 2 Years) Anniversary guys! We are coming up on one year in September... isn't it crazy how quickly the time goes?
That sounds like a blast! I am sad I could not come...j/k, alone time with your hubby is the best! Entrada is so fun and your room looked awesome! It looked like you had the pool all to yourself! Love you both!
Looks like fun! I'm glad you guys got to do something special for your anniversary. 2 years has gone by fast.
Congrats on two years! We love you two so much and think you are the cutest couple. I am so glad you got to enjoy yourselves. That place at Entrada looks awesome.
Wow that really does sound like the perfect annivserary! Congrats you two!
What a good husband to plan that get a way. Looks like a blast. I didn't know they had that either.
Happy Anniversary! What a cute hubby to surprise you with a romantic getaway! I can't believe it's already been two years! Wow!
Post a Comment