8.04.2008

9 comments:

Katie L said...

Haha!!! I read it in one day!! I love that book!!!

Nielsen Family said...

Haha..that is so cute! We just got them over here but I didn't buy one. I have to wait for my friend to finish her copy.

Jennifer L said...

Shelly, please invite me to your blog, I want to see your cute baby.
jennifer@g-comnpanies.com

Anonymous said...

BEST book ever!!! I can't wait for the movies! YEAH, I totally neglected the kids for 2 days.

Emily said...

I have read it and my husband just finished it today. He took it from me before I was even finished and I had to steal it back so that I could finish it!

Nic said...

I wish I was a red head.

Ashley & Kevin said...

SO this is not anything to do with breaking dawn but I was going through some boxes the other day & found a note you had written me one sunday when I was having the hardest time! I read it again & I can clearly remember thinking that I was so stressed & no one cared & that I didn't have any friends & didn't fit in & you wrote jsut a simple note that said something like I am so glad I have got to know you, you are so cute, I am always here if you need anything! Thanks for being who you are & I remember going home that night & crying... I don't think I said thank you or let you know how much that meant to me so I wanted to now. You are the coolest person & I am so glad that I had you as a friend back then becasue life got tough & I felt all alone!

Thanks Heid...

Jennifer L said...

You've probably been reading all day. LUCKY! I hope you are loving it.

BJ and Amber said...

hurry so I can read your book!