8.13.2008

Things I've loved this summer...

1. So You Think You Can Dance. K, this season was AWESOME with a capital A! I loved it...and really want to go see them on tour. Anyone else? I am happy Joshuar won. He was so good and cute. I was thinking Katee would win, but cool she was the top girl. Anyways...great summer show.


2. This CD. It is so good. Definitely a summer must-have. He has a song with Colbie Caillat that is way cute. Check it out.
3. This movie. Need I say more? It is so dang good and cute and fun!! All you girls better go out and see it if you haven't yet. You'll love it. I did. I loved it as much as the play...or even more. The scenery is amazing and the actors did such a great job.


4. Les Miserables @ Tuacahn. It's SO good. I've seen it twice. Hurry and get your tickets. You won't want to miss it. Chills the whole time. Plus Marius is a hottie!
 

5. Swimming! It's been fun being able to swim whenever I want. And I even had some friends over for a little swim & bbq night. It was so fun. Love the pool. Love the friends.


6. My new job. I am a nurse on postpartum...the Mom/Baby unit. It is a great job and I'm really enjoying it - especially seeing all the babies! I'm still getting used to the long hours and working through the night, but it's ok. So all you girls having babies here in St. George, maybe I'll be your nurse! :)


7. Coldplay's song Viva la Vida. So so good. 


8. We found a place to live! We are so excited. Thank you Nicole and Quinn for renting your little "tree house" to us. It will be just perfect! Move in date is Sept. 1st. 


9. Last but not least...this book. Wow. Read it. Loved it. Stephenie Meyer is amazing.
  

14 comments:

Heath & Ege said...

Oh my gosh i SOOOO want to go to the So You Think You Can Dance concert!!! ah..i've been trying to talk Ege into going. It was AMAZING! You are moving? What a cute place!! Congrats! Loves ya.

Lexie said...

I LOVED so you think you can dance too! Where is the cute place you're moving. That will be so nice for you guys! I'm just reading Breaking Dawn right now, only 100 pages in and I already love it.

BJ and Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BJ and Amber said...

what a fun post. i can't wait to see your apartment. and i can't wait to read breaking dawn.

Erin said...

Love it Heidi! Love the post, love the new place to live, love So You Think You Can Dance (already have tickets to see them live again!), love Breaking Dawn (on pg. 224), love the pic in your pool. Love you!

Jennifer said...

Oh, I totally LOVE all of the same things that you love for this summer!! You're such a cutie! And speaking of SYTYCD tour -- my mom got tickets!! Join us! :)
And congrats about your apartment! I totally want to come see whenever we get a chance to come down again.

cami said...

Sounds like a fun summer.

Jennifer L said...

I love your post. So glad you have so many fun things to remember this summer by, even though you've been so busy with work. You are such a hard working, strong girl. I'm so glad your new apartment is so close, you will love it. Love you tons!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited that you two found a place to live! I know exactly where it is and you dont even have to change wards! I cant wait to come over! I am excited for Friday night! Love ya!

Julie said...

I thought Katee would win too but I'm so happy Joshua won. He and Katee were my favs.
I love Jason Mraz...that CD is in my car right now...along with Sara Bereillas, the Hairspray and Wicked Soundtrack.
I haven't seen Mamma Mia but as you can tell I love musicals and LOVE the music and want to see it so badly.
Les Mis was fabulous.
I'm glad to know you are in the postpartum unit at the hospital. Please stay there...at least until I have my next child. It's always so nice knowing someone.
Hey I noticed you're not private. What's the reasoning?

Kristin said...

Cute. That is a great list! I love all those things too!! I haven't heard the Jason Mraz CD yet, I must get... and I LOVED breaking dawn! So good!!!

Camie said...

Heidi, loved the list...mine would pretty much be a dido for all of it.

Camie said...

Hey Juli R. if you ever read this I want an invite to your blog...this is camie Schwartz btw. Will you pass the message on Heidi!!

Natalie said...

I love Coldplay! Their stuff is always good - I've been wanting to go see Mamma Mia, but I haven't had the chance - we planned a girls night, but it fell through! Maybe I will get a chance to steal away and watch it this week with the girls! I'm so glad you are loving your new job- that's awesome that you are working with the babies!