The Cheesecake Factory is one of my faves. And I recently found a new dish worth sharing. Our waitress suggested it to us actually. It's the Louisiana Chicken Pasta (with angel hair instead of bowtie)...and it is DELISH! I usually just order my few faves, but it's fun to try something new.

And I've heard from 2 waiters that the Dulce De Leche cheesecake is one of their favorites. So I had to try it too. And yes, it is now in my top 3 favorites. It is YUMMS. You'll definitely want to have this meal next time you visit Cheesecake Factory, and let me know what you think!




7 comments:
Oh you're killing me! You know how I feel about Cheesecake Factory. I am disappointed that you didn't get the Orange Chicken though...haha. I did get your package. Sorry, I've been meaning to blog it with some pictures of Emma in her bracelets since she wears one everyday!!! Thank you!
You know, I really like the Godvia chocolate cheesecake the bestest. You dish did have some 'zing' to it. It was good! Love the cheesecake factory...glad we vetoed Ryan's 'Clam Jumper' idea...(is that even how its spelt?)
I've never had the chicken. I get the miso salmon pretty much every time. I do LOVE the dulce de leche cheesecake though. Devan got me started on that. That looks SO good right now! See you tonight!
Call me crazy but that is the exact meal I get when I go there...mmmm!!!
My mouth is watering...
you are making me want to go there. I have only been there once and it was SO good!
Are you kidding me - that is amazing, my family is lucky if they get reheated mac and cheese! I need to hire you as my chef!
I am so glad you found me! i tried looking for you just recently... keep in touch, it is wonderful to see you and your cute hubby!
Post a Comment